A maneuverable carving ski for on-piste fun. The X-Pro Mg is a maneuverable all-round piste ski, built with Carve Rocker to help skiers carve easily and confidently at all speeds, on all surfaces.
- Combination of fibers that reduces weight, and adds maneuvrability and forgiveness.
- Single structural layer of fiber. Optimal for comfort, response and maneuverability
Active Dampening System provides more control, comfort and confidence to on-piste carving skis. The Alium bar extending along the ski, embedded in a sheath of rubber, substantially diminshes vibrations for smooth and effortless carving on all types of pistes.
- A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Slight rise to the tail of the ski, increases foregiveness and control in all conditions.
- Developed for performance on hard snow; extra short length, low height rocker profile in the tip, provides instant carving sensations, with easy and precise steering. Camber under foot guarentees stability, edge grip and gives the ski powerful rebound.
- Quick Find Code