A more powerful and precise version of the X-Drive 80, built on the same versatile platform. The addition of a carbon X-Chassis, wood core and double Ti laminate supercharge the X-Drive 80 Ti for even more stability, control, and responsiveness.
- Active Dampening System dedicated to wide skis. 2 arms running along the side of the ski absorb terrain changes, improving stability in all snow conditions.
- New tail design for the Exploring skis category, enables powerful turn completion on groomers and security on very steep terrain.
Basalt fiber layer running the length of the ski provides outstanding dampening and vibration absorption.
- Combination of ABS sidewalls under foot and monocoque construction at the tip and tail, gives the smooth ski-to-snow contact of sandwich construction with the forgiveness and easy turning of monocoque
- Carbon/Polyamide diagonal reinforcement in the middle of the ski, increases torsional rigidity of a flexed ski, and prevents twisting from forces applied in a carved turn. Dramtically improves edge grip and stability, especially when applied on lighter constructions
- Single rocker shape in the tip area, medium length and low height, that enables great terrain absorption and easy, progressive turn inititaion. Camber throughout the middle and tail of the ski give great stability and edge grip.
- Quick Find Code