Unrivaled directional versatility for the adventure skier, the Q-98 is stable, responsive and ready to charge any terrain in or out of bounds.
- Full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filteering vibrations.
- The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable in difficult snow.
- Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- More Float, Less FLop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremties with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
Size (cm) 164 172 180 188 Tip (mm) 128 131 134 137 Waist (mm) 95 96 97 98 Tail (mm) 114 117 120 123 Radius (M) 18.4 18.8 19.2 19.6 Boot Midsole 744 787 830 874 Rocker Shape 290 305 320 335
- Quick Find Code