Specifically designed for the female skier, the SCOTT Dana features a stylish frame, decked out with all of SCOTT's premium features.
- Scott’s premium face foam integrates 3 layers of ultraplush, molded foam. The first two layers provide moisture wicking properties to keep you warm and dry. The 3rd layer is a plush flock material that seals out the elements providing an unmatched fit and the highest level of comfort.
- An adhered silicone strip on the inside of the gogglestrap ensures the goggles stay right where they should on a helmet or hat.
- These European manufactured lenses are made of polycarbonate ensuring comfort and high impact resistance. Scott’s proprietary injection molding process and hardcoat treatment guarantees that every OptiView lens is optically correct and distortion free. Scott OptiView lenses are available as spherical or cylindrical.
- The ACS Air Control System is a technology already well-established in our Goggle range. ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the lens.The result is a sophisticated ventilation system that helps prevent condensation and fogging.
- SCOTT lenses undergo a permanent No Fog™ treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
- SCOTT Precision Optics is a quality label which stands for premium materials and innovative manufacturing techniques. This unique combination enables us to offer distortion free, high performance lenses of the best quality available on the market. All SCOTT lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA /UVB rays.
- All SCOTT lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Goggles Technologies - 3-Layer Molded Face FoamFrame clips for an improved helmet fitNo-Slip silicone strap
Lens Technologies - Spherical SCOTT OptiView Double Lens NoFog™ Anti-Fog Lens Treatment ACS Air Control System for active lens venting
- Quick Find Code