Designed for women, the Jewel is a lightweight, comfortable helmet
- The G-Vent System is SCOTT ’s most advanced helmet venting system. Intake vents placed on the front of the helmet, just above the goggle, pull air through the goggle frame removing stagnant air that causes fogging.The result is a venting system that allows your goggle and helmet to breathe more efficiently.
- The Micro Rotary Adjustment System (MRAS) offers unparalleled adjustment, comfort, and stability. Using an automatic lock system, the helmet is held securely in place. The MRAS Fit System is built on a flexible structure providing added comfort when fitted on the rider’s head.
- During the in-mold manufacturing process, the outer shell of polycarbonate material is fused with the helmet’s impact absorbent foam liner, creating a super lightweight outer shell.With reduced weight and bulk
Full inner padding, removable and washable
G-vent System on front
11 passive vents
EVA vent plugs
Removable ear covers
Soft Goggle retainer strapSide release chinstrap buckle
Comfort chinstrapHelmet pouch.
Features G-vent System on front 11 passive vents EVA vent plugs M-R.A.S Fit System
- Sizes Small (51.5 - 55.5);
- Medium (55.5 - 59.5);
- Construction PC in-mold with EPS linerPC bottom wrap
- Quick Find Code