Extremely versatile and durable, the Freedom travel pack is the ultimate companion for globe-trotters. It is spacious and well thought-out with the ruggedness and comfort from our expedition and trekking packs. Designed for long distance travellers, Freedom packs feature a removable, hydration compatible, day sack for when you reach your destination, airmesh on contact areas to keep you cool and a flight cover to protect the straps whilst in transit.
- Quick Adjust Carry System (QA) - Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Excel® 600D Ripstop Polyester made from 600 Denier thread with a stronger thread woven in to stop any rips, it is then back coated with PU making this a multi-purpose, robust fabric ideal for long distance traveling
- Zip access to main compartment gives easy access to pack contents.
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt, shaped for comfort and load carrying
- Zip Mesh Pocket inside the lid of the bag allowing easy storage and identification of its contents.
- Sternum Strap for a secure fit
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Side Grab Handle for easy transportation
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Detachable and Stowable shoulder strap for convience carrying when you need it
- Daysack can attach to harness for hands free carrying of both the main pack and daypack at once
- Front Panel Opening to Main Compartment for ease of packing
- Zippered Laundry Bag Compartment: ideal for storing items away from the main compartment.
- Flight Cover which zips over the straps and hip belt to protect them when travelling
- Lockable Kissing Zips for added security when travelling
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Quick Find Code