The most compact GoPro action camera on the market, the HERO session is also lightweight and the perfect camera for the first-time GoPro user or as a second camera.
The easy one-button control system, as well as its rugged, waterproof design, gives the user a simple, grab-and-go capture experience.
This stripped back version will slip into your pocket easily and is still compatible with all GoPro mounts.
- One-button control: No need to worry about complicated settings as this cube camcorder features an easy-to-spot power button that’ll automatically begin recording video, burst or time-lapse photos.
- Can get wet: You’ll be able to take the HERO Session with you when you go surfing or waterskiing, because it’s waterproof up to 10 metres.
- Always upright: Even if you mount the device upside down your photos and video will automatically be captures the right way up.
- Rich video: With high-resolution 1440p30, 1080p60 and 720p100 to deliver professional results, and the option to record at 60 or 100 frame per second for slo-mo playback.
- Picture perfect: Take an 8-megapixel single photo when you know the frame is right or select the Time Lapse functionality to capture shots every 0.5 seconds (max setting is 60 seconds). You can also choose to capture up to 10 frames per second by pressing the start/stop power button and change the settings with the info/wireless button on the back.
- Dual mic: Make your videos even more realistic thanks to the front- and rear-facing microphones that’ll filter out wind and noise.
- Low-light mode: Confidently move from a bright environment to a dim space while you’re recording as the HERO Session will automatically adjust the frame rate to suit your environment.
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: Connect to the GoPro app on your phone and enjoy even more control over those epic moments. Downloading and sharing your footage is simple too.
- Quick Find Code