The GOSSAMER II tunnel tent is a perfect choice for those summer trips when weight needs to be kept to a minimum. This lightweight and compact tent caters for two people and makes it ideal for trekking trips.
It has a classic tunnel shape with two poles and a clever guying system which makes it very stable in the wind. The special zip design on the two entrances gives you a number of different aperture options.
The inner tent is made entirely from mesh fabric, so the GOSSAMER II is always well ventilated. The flysheet can be rolled up or the inner tent can be pitched on its own, which is a big advantage on very warm nights.
- Inner tent/ flysheet combination
- 1 vestibule
- 2 entrances
- 2 internal storage pockets
- reflectors on main guying points and zip tabs
- 11 pegs, 2 guylines
- Flysheet: lightweight, robust, fast-drying and UV resistant fabric with PU coating (POLYESTER 75D, water column rating: 4000 mm)
- Inner tent: fine-gauge, lightweight MOSQUITO MESH 40D
- Groundsheet: durable, waterproof coated fabric (HYDROFILM POLYESTER 150D; water column rating 10,000 mm)
- Frame: very light 8.7 mm aluminium tent poles (DAC ALUMINIUM 7001)
- Roll-top pack bag
Fabric Composition & Care
- 100 % POLYESTER
- Quick Find Code