Robust UV protection for the summer: The HOGGAR are light, yet very robust hiking shorts designed for summery temperatures. When the outdoors beckons, you can rely on the UV protection and outstanding moisture management of these shorts. The fabric is a combination of CORDURA SUPPLEX Q.M.C. and light mesh fabric on the inside; it wicks sweat quickly away from the skin and transports it to the outer surface, where it evaporates rapidly. The five pockets provide practical stash options for small items that need to be close to hand when you are out and about.
- CORDURA SUPPLEX Q.M.C.: light, very robust fabric with active moisture management and UPF 40+ (meets AS/NZS 4399: 1996 standard)
- Dense Mesh Q.M.C.: light fabric with active moisture management
- 2 front pockets, 2 back pockets, leg pocket
- integrated belt, elasticated waist, loose, wide leg cut (Comfort Fit)
- REGULAR WAIST: slightly raised at back
- Quick Find Code