It's time for another expedition, you've been planning it for months and the day has finally arrived. Your gear is ready, your boots are clean, all you need to do now is grab your lightweight, Airzone Pro Backpack to make your vision a reality.
Utilising the adjustable AirZone Centro back system, with its unique design to aid ventilation you will enjoy less harness contact on your back which simply put equals less sweat. Your back won’t be groaning under the weight as the wrap around, AdaptiveFit hipbelt gives you all the stability and support you need to ensure that even when carrying heavy loads, comfort is king.
Hydration compatible means you can access your water easily as you can with any of the extras you have brought along for the ride, stashed happily away in the large stretch side pockets. Practical side entry means you can grab an extra layer without putting the pack on the ground, and clever features such as walking pole tip grippers and an integrated raincover mean life on trail can be even less stressful.
- Easy-access side entry.
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- Unique walking pole tip grippers
- AirZone Centro adjustable back length and AdaptiveFit™ hipbelt & harness
- Large front pocket & expandable volume giving versatile storage options
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Versatile Spider Plate bungee system for secure storage
- Ice axe loop
Volume 35lt+10lt extension=45lt Weight 1.57kg / 3lb 7oz Load Zone 10-15kg / 22-33lb Back Sytem Torso Fit Centro - 18-20” / 46-51cm Fabric N6.6 210D Mini Rip
- Quick Find Code