The Merrell Moab Gore-Tex walking shoe is a highly versatile item of footwear. Whether you’re looking to hit the trails and enjoy an escape to nature, or just looking for a supportive, everyday shoe, the Merrell Moab Gore-Tex has you covered.
The waterproof Gore-Tex lining is a huge plus point. No matter the weather, you can be sure the rain will be kept out, without compromising breathability. The Gore-Tex material will allow moisture to escape, leaving your feet dry and comfortable.
The Ortholite footbed will secure your foot while cushioning it from impact. The breathable mesh which encases the foot is treated with the Aegis Antimicrobial solution – meaning the environment around the foot remains perfect to ensure comfort during a challenging trek.
The Moab Gore-Tex hiking shoe also benefits from an EVA footframe and Merrell’s own Air Cushion technology which enhances the shock absorption in the heel and adds stability. The Vibram Multi-Sport Sole will also mean you are never short on grip.
• Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
• Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
• Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• Merrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• 5mm Sole lug depth
• Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
• Weight: 1 lb 8 ozs approx
- Quick Find Code