The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a lightweight down jacket, designed with alpine climbers in mind.
The 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down, developed alongside Nikwax®, provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight, while the Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to retain heat and is also breathable and windproof.
A perfect layer for alpine climbers or it can act as an outer layer for day to day use.
- Weight: 430g (large)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
Fabric Composition & Care
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L)
- Quick Find Code