The Spire Pants are mid-weight softshell pants, offering exceptional freedom of movement for alpine climbing and mountaineering.
Designed using mid weight Matrix double weave stretch fabric, the Spire Pants are built to enhance your movement on the wildest terrain, from negotiating narrow ridge lines covered in snow to thrutching up steep mixed ground on rock and ice.
A diamond gusset and articulated knees means you can make hard moves comfortably and efficiently, whilst overlaid stretch reinforcement panels on the knee and instep give extra durability. The Spire pants can be fine tuned to fit personal requirements, with a removeable webbing belt, and attachment points for braces and under boot cord.
- Weight: 545g/19oz (estimate)
- Mid-weight Matrix™ double weave stretch fabric
- Overlaid stretch reinforcement panels on knee and instep
- Snap waist closure with YKK® zipped fly
- Removable webbing belt with low profile buckle
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Diamond gusset and articulated knees for freedom of movement
- YKK® zipped expanding leg closure
- Webbing loops at hem for under boot cord attachment
- Brushed tricot inner waistband for comfort
- Compatible with elasticated braces ASR-T03 (not included)
- Fit: Slim
- Quick Find Code