The Jib Junior has been crafted with a broad sizing system and inspired by skaters, offering comfort and protection to young freestylers.
Using an ABS hard shell with an EPS liner, the Jib Junior delivers high durability and shock absorption. Airflow ventilation provided by vents at the top and rear of the helmet ensures a flow of air for automatic freshness.
Comfort plays another part in youngsters tackling the slopes and the Jib allows for a fun day of shredding, thanks to it’s padded chinstrap, its beanie compatibility and removable ear flaps.
Kids will also love the helmet’s audio compatibility feature.
- REMOVABLE/WASHABLE - For better hygiene : easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- COMFORTABLE INTEGRAL LINING INJECTED ABS + EPS LINER - Injected shell delivers high durability, shock absorption, impact deflection, and resistance to penetration.
- HALF SHELL - A helmet design with soft ear covers for more comfort and modern style.
- REMOVABLE EAR PADS - Comfortable and warm for cold days. Removable for warmer weather conditions.
- AUDIO SYSTEM COMPATIBLE AIRFLOW CONCEPT - Channels designed inside the shell provide even air movement all over your head.
- MATTE FINISH - Metallic paint with a matte varnish finish.
- CHINSTRAP DRESSING - Padding around the chin strap of the helmet reduces chaffing and improves comfort.
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040 - Certified organizations which are accredited to test & cerfify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Mechanical adjustment system for a wider size range.
- ROUND FIT
- Quick Find Code