Designed to provide precision, versatility and all mountain confidence while exploring the whole resort, the Salomon Q-90 Ski is for those looking to explore new terrain and develop their off-piste skills. Complete with a light weight wood core, tip rocker and forgiving early rise tail for a superb ride all day long.
- FULL WOODCORE - Wood from tip to tail improves stability and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations
- SEMI SANDWICH - Monocoque in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight and effortless pivot combined with sandwich construction underfoot for a progressive grip, more control & smoother snow contact
- PULSE PAD - A layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- HOOK FREE TAPER - The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable.
- WIDE EDGES - Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- TOTAL EDGE REINFORCEMENT - A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- GENTEL RISE TAIL - A shorter, shallower rise to the tail rocker that increases edge contact and stability.
- UTILITY ROCKER - The directional, hybrid version of TWIN ROCKER. A larger CARVE ZONE (camber) and lower tail rocker, with gentle rise, increase stability and control in all conditions, while remaining highly maneuverable and easy to steer.
- CARVE ZONE - The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Quick Find Code