The SCOTT Tracker is a low profile, lightweight helmet featuring the M-R.A.S Fit System making it a great, comfortable option for the all-condition skier.
- The G-Vent System is SCOTT ’s most advanced helmet venting system. Intake vents placed on the front of the helmet, just above the goggle, pull air through the goggle frame removing stagnant air that causes fogging.The result is a venting system that allows your goggle and helmet to breathe more efficiently.
- The Micro Rotary Adjustment System (MRAS) offers unparalleled adjustment, comfort, and stability. Using an automatic lock system, the helmet is held securely in place. The MRAS Fit System is built on a flexible structure providing added comfort when fitted on the rider’s head.
- During the in-mold manufacturing process, the outer shell of polycarbonate material is fused with the helmet’s impact absorbent foam liner, creating a super lightweight outer shell.With reduced weight and bulk surrounding the head, in-mold helmets are more comfortable than traditional helmets.
- Construction PC in-mold with EPS linerPC bottom wrap
- Features 3-piece inner padding, removable and washable G-vent System on front 11 passive vents EVA vent plugs M-R.A.S Fit System Removable ear covers Soft goggle retainer strap Side release chinstrap buckle Comfort chinstrap Helmet pouch
- Features - G-vent System on front11 passive ventsEVA vent plugsM-R.A.S Fit SystemSizes Small (51.5 - 55.5);Medium (55.5 - 59.5);Large (59.5 - 61.5)
- Quick Find Code