The Laser Competition 2 tent offers a great mix of super-low weight and added comfort. The Laser design has now become the defacto standard for lightweight tents and a popular model with backpackers looking for a lightweight, 3 season tent for 2 people.
There are doors at the front and back the tent, with a large porch at the front which provides good access and ventilation. The Laser Competition 2 tent utilises high quality DAC Featherlite poles and has a unique flysheet ventilation system.
This tent is compatible with the Terra Nova FASTPACK system, allowing those who want to trim weight further when conditions permit, to use the flysheet (and no inner) and the fastpack groundsheet which is available separately.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 1.13Kg (2lb 8oz)
- Packed Weight: 1.25Kg (2lb 12oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Packed Size: 40x16cm,
- Flysheet: Si/Si Nylon R/S 3000mm,
- Floor: Si/Si Nylon R/S 5000mm,
- Poles: 8.84mm DAC Featherlite,
- Pegs: 12 x 2g Titanium,
- Guylines: 4 x Reflective with Clamcleats,
- Compatible with Terra Nova FASTPACK system (fastpack weight: 0.760kg)
- Quick Find Code