High quality down fill combined with a fully waterproof outer layer make this long winter coat perfect for the cold winter ahead.
The North Face Arctic Parka is THE definitive longer length womens winter coat. By using their dependable HyVent waterproof technology, plentiful high quality down, and highly respected design know-how, The North Face have created the perfect insulated jacket for winter comfort.
This fashionable womens down coat comes with a HyVent herringbone shell for reliable, 100% waterproof and windproof performance and is insulated with loads of quality 550 fill down, offering lovely cosy warmth no matter how cold it gets through the winter ahead.
For head to knee weather protection, whether you're commuting to work, walking the dog, or embarking on a wonderful long winter weekend to the christmas markets of Bruge or the winter delights of Scandanavia, the North Face Womens Arctic Parka certainly won't dissapoint!
- Fixed down insulated hood with removable faux fur trim
- Hood adjustable via drawcord system
- Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped hand warmer pockets
- Snug fleece inner cuffs
- Internal security pocket
- Embroidered North Face logos on chest and shoulder
- Body construction: 45D x 70D 150 g/m2 100% nylon Herringbone 2L HyVent
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR treatment
- Insulation: 550 fill down
- Center Back Length: 96.5cm
- Average Weight: 1297g
- Quick Find Code