The North Face Mens Contrin Ski Jacket is a durable, hardy and versatile ski jacket.
Heatseeker™ insulation keeps you consistently warm as the temperature fluctuates, while DryVent™ technology ensures dryness inside and out. The result is a fresh, cosy and comfortable feel all day.
A snap-down powder skirt protects you from kicked-up snow, while the jacket has plenty of storage options with including two zipped hand pockets, two zipped napoleon pockets and a smaller, zipped ski-pass pocket on the forearm ensuring that you can keep your valuables and essential gear close at hand. A stash pocket on the inside of the jacket can be used to store your goggles and an internal media pocket for your MP3 if you want a soundtrack as you tackle the slopes.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Adjustable hem system
- Underarm vents
- Ski pass pocket
- Helmet friendly, dual adjustment removable hood with bonded brim
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch sleeve cuff with thumb hole
- Internal stretch mesh goggle pocket with goggle cloth
- YKK® Vislon centre front zip
- Snap-down powder skirt with silicon gripper elastic
Fabric Composition & Care
- 133 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L -100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 168 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L -100% polyester heather
- Quick Find Code