The Hedgehog Hike GORE-TEX® boots from The North Face are fully waterproof, providing wet weather protection and traction over rough terrain on trails.
The GORE-TEX® membrane is both waterproof and breathable as it combines a compression moulded EVA midsole with the exclusive Vibram® rubber sole. Add to that the Vibram® outsole which provides the wearer with maximum traction no matter the terrain.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE‑TEX® membrane
- Full-grain leather
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Synthetic quarter overlays for protection
- Scratched-rubber tip for protection
- Two-piece, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Full-foot TPU shank for support
- Outsole outriggers for stability
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approximate Weight: 724 g (pair) *based on Women's 7
The North Face® worked in partnership with Vibram, long respected in the industry for quality and durability, to create various outsoles (Vibram® Humbolt Outsole, Vibram® Mikeno Outsole, Vibram® Walsh Outsole, and Vibram® Rubber Outsole Compound) with superior traction, stability and protection.
- Quick Find Code