The Arc'teryX Cerium SL Men's Hoody is designed with a disciplined minimalism making it exceptionally light and compressible. It primarily functions as a mid layer, but its efficient warmth and packability makes it an effective standalone for rest breaks, evenings at camp, or emergency bivvies. The 850 fill power goose down’s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding, and the windproof Arato™ 7 nylon shell is ultra lightweight and resists tearing. An insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Super lightweight Arato™ 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Low profile hood
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Minimized zippers help reduce weight and bulk
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Stuff sack provides easy transport, secures in pocket when not in use
Fabric Composition & Care
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 ill European grey goose down
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon