The Arc'teryx Zeta LT Men's Jacket delivers weather protection during extended trekking and backpacking trips. Lightweight, comfortable and compressible, it is made from N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology. This material delivers longwearing waterproof, windproof, highly breathable performance with a backer technology that makes the fabric exceptionally supple, quiet and comfortable next to the skin. The Arc’teryx Trim fit keeps the shell close to the body to improve the fabric breathability, but leaves room for light layers. Articulation in the sleeves and gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement. The jacket works in tandem with the Zeta LT pant for complete weather protection.
The patent-pending 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology provides protection with exceptional comfort. The proven bi-component GORE-TEX ® membrane system is bonded to a dense, extremely thin circular knit to form a supple, less bulky, durable laminate that is more breathable and lighter weight than previous constructions. The circular knit’s soft, smooth texture is comfortable, quiet, and helps the Zeta easily slide on and off over other layers.
The Zeta LT is made for extended journeys, and at 335 grams (11.8 ounces), it travels light. This required discipline in the design, so features focus on protection without adding extraneous weight and bulk. The low profile Arc’teryx StormHood™ delivers full protection and cinches securely with a single adjuster for a fit that moves with the head and provides exceptional peripheral vision. The hip length with drop back hem extends coverage and rides comfortably under a hipbelt. An internal laminated pocket stows and protects a smartphone or wallet, and two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers are accessible while wearing a pack or harness.
Note: The WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology has excellent next to skin feel
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim-fitting StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Single ball cap style adjusting hood drawcord
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ full-length front zip
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
Fabric Composition & Care
- GORE-TEX® with C-KNIT backer technology is more sensitive to snagging and staining. After washing, please dry immediately.
- N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology