Created specifically for on-area skiing and snowboarding, the Arc’teryX Astryl Pant delivers downhill performance with a streamlined aesthetic.
Made from strong, supple N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with a flannel backer, the Astryl provides complete waterproof, windproof, breathable protection with comfort and light warmth.
The women’s specific trim fit is articulated for freedom of movement, side zips provide ventilation on warmer days, and PowderCuffs™ prevent snow from entering boots.
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Brushed flannel backer provides warmth
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Front fly with snap closure
- Side zippers for easy venting
- Belt loops
- Internal waist adjuster
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two zippered cargo pockets
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Trim Fit
- Weight: 535g
Fabric Composition & Care
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- 100D Cordura®