The Arc’teryx Men’s Atom SL Hoody is a lightly insulated Coreloft™ Compact hooded jacket which is efficient as a midlayer in colder conditions and a great standalone in milder conditions.
It will keep you warm and can be packed away quite easily, not taking up much room in your pack. While the CoreLoft Compact Insulation in the jacket is thermally efficient, while the side panels ensure excellent breathability and temperature regulation so that you won’t overheat.
The hood is fully adjustable and keeps a low profile, ensuring that it doesn’t get in the way and yet still manages to provide protection against the elements.
And the two zipped hand warmer pockets are ideal for storing some essential kit, as well as cold hands in need of some warmth.
- Weather resistant
- Compressible and packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Mesh lined sleeves provide next to skin comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Weight: 261 g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Torrent™ - 84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice