The Women's Beta LT Jacket by Arc'teryx is a lightweight, breathable & waterproof mountain jacket made from GORE-TEX® Pro 3L.
The Beta is laden with features, including the helmet compatible Stormhood™ which has been designed to offer the ultimate protection against the elements. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting mobility or vision.
Lightweight in its construction, the Beta has exceptional waterproofing and breathability, as well as being packable.
The jacket is perfect for attacking fast and light alpine ascents, but does not sacrifice protection against the weather conditions.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
Fabric Composition & Care
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L