The Men's Gamma LT Softshell Jacket from Arc'teryx is lightweight, durable and versatile. Delivering wind and weather protection, making it ideal for hiking, rock climbing, camping and travelling.
Made from lightweight, hardwearing Wee Burly™ softshell fabric, a DWR treated nylon/polyester double weave, the Gamma LT is strong, light and provides moderate warmth and weather protection.
The fabric blends wind resistance with air permeable comfort, has elastane fibres for built-in two-way stretch, and is exceptionally durable for its weight. Its wind and water resistance is complimented with a textured backing that adds thermal comfort and moisture transport during active use across a range of weather conditions and levels of activity.
This versatile performance makes the Gamma LT an essential softshell for active alpine and backcountry endeavours.
The Arc’teryx regular fit fits easily under a belay parka, allows room for midweight layers, yet is streamlined and athletic. The Gamma’s hip length hem and streamlined patterning allow it to lie comfortably under a harness or pack belt. Stretch gusset cuffs provide a secure fit, but push up easily for ventilation.
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated chin guard
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Laminated cuffs
- Stretch gusset cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Logos & Label Configuration
- Embroidered logo
- Weight: 445 g
- Fit: Athletic Fit, Hip Length
Fabric Composition & Care
- Wee Burly Double Weave - 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice