Arc'teryx Kyanite Men's Technical Hoody
- Air permeable
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Hem, cuffs and collar bound with Tanica™ stretch fabric
- Brushed fleece interior
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Hood fits under helmet
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Breathable, mesh-lined pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 68 cm / 26.8 in
- Weight: 425 g
Fabric Care and Composition
|Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane|
|Product Type||Fleece Pullovers & Jackets|
A durable technical hoody that performs as mid layer or standalone, the Kyanite provides warmth, mobility and moisture management.
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro has a nylon face for abrasion resistance, and the fabric’s four-way stretch combines with articulated patterning and gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement.
The trim fit hugs the body and layers easily under a shell, a low-profile ScubaHood™ adds warmth, and the No Slip Zip™ prevents inadvertent opening.