Offering warmth, mobility and moisture management, the Kyanite is durable technical hoody from Arc’teryX that performs as mid layer or standalone.
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro has a nylon face for abrasion resistance, and the fabric’s four-way stretch combines with articulated patterning and gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement.
The women’s specific trim fit hugs the body and layers easily under a shell, a low-profile ScubaHood™ adds warmth, and the No Slip Zip™ prevents inadvertent opening.
- Air permeable
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Hem, cuffs and collar bound with Tanica™ stretch fabric
- Brushed fleece interior
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Hood fits under helmet
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Breathable, mesh-lined pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 64 cm / 25.3 in
- Weight: 365g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane
- AW - 19/20