The Adahy Hoodie from Arc'teryx provides the perfect insulation for spring and summer backpacking and trekking. Wear as a standalone or as part of your layering system, this lightweight, soft Torrent fleece’s stretch improves ergonomic freedom and helps hold the trim fit close to the body for maximum fabric efficiency and layering comfort.
A snug fitting hood adds warmth when you need it most. Minimalist by design, it is light, easily packed, and integrates with other Arc’teryx Traverse products to create an efficient clothing system for your latest adventure.
- Air permeable
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Snug fitting hood for warmth and comfort
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Weight: 290 g
- Trim fit
- Centre back length: 69 cm
Fabric Composition & Care
- Torrent™ - 84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- SS - 19