The Arcteryx Men's Adahy Hoody is a versatile stretch fleece hoody which can perform as a midlayer or standalone – ideal for summer backpacking and trekking.
The lightweight, soft Torrent™ fleece’s stretch improves ergonomic freedom and helps hold the trim fit close to the body for maximum fabric efficiency and layering comfort.
A snug fitting hood adds warmth. Minimalist by design, it is light, easily packed, and integrates with other Arc’teryx Traverse products to create an efficient clothing system for backcountry travel.
- Air permeable
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Snug fitting hood for warmth and comfort
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Weight: 290 g
- Trim fit
- Centre back length: 69 cm
Fabric Composition & Care
- Torrent™ - 84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice