The Men’s Atom LT Hoody from Arc’teryx is a wind and moisture-resistant outer shell, which is an ideal layering piece against the elements.
Made from breathable Coreloft™ insulation, the Atom LT is highly compressible and can pack down into its own pocket.
The Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface™ technology which helps regulate the temperature during physical activity.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Weight: 360 g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice