The Men's Beta SL Pants from Arc'teryx are lightweight, packable, GORE-TEX® emergency shell pants and are ideal for hiking or trekking.
Designed for emergency use when the weather takes a turn for the worse, the Beta SL pants are made from GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology. It also features reinforced hem and insteps made from abrasion-resistant and durable N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric.
Other features include lower leg zippers to accommodate boots, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch.
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ 1/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- Three layer GORE-TEX® reinforced instep patches
- Inseams: Regular, Short, Tall
- Weight: 260g
- Fit: Athletic Fit
Fabric Composition & Care
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology