Arc’teryx Men's Delta LT Zip Fleece is a compact half-zip that performs as a cold weather base layer, ideal for skiing, snowboarding, alpine climbing, hiking and trekking.
Made from Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid, the Delta LT is highly air permeable, quick drying and is packable.
Articulated sleeves prevent them from riding up when your arms are bent, while gussets under the arms make it easier to extend reach.
It features a deep front zip which utilises a non-locking slider which allows for single hand operation. Arc’teryx have rejected the notion of adding pockets to the Delta Fleece, so as not to cause irritation under a shell, while the high collar helps to retain heat and a small dropped hem adds some coverage.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Standard collar
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting
- Weight: 230g
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
Fabric Composition & Care
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid - 100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.