The Arc'teryx Men’s Gamma MX Hoody is a wind-resistant, breathable and lightly insulated jacket constructed from Fortius 2.0 fabric for increased comfort and mobility.
The Gamma is perfect for alpine climbers, backcountry skiers and ice climbers looking for a jacket that gives them enhanced mobility, is durable and is moisture-resistant.
With two zipped hand pockets and two chest pockets with hidden zippers, the Gamma has plenty of storage options for essentials while you are undertaking your latest climb.
The helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide ultimate protection against the elements, delivering full coverage without restricting mobility or vision thanks to its laminated brim and hood adjusters.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
- Weight: 565g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fortius 2.0™—49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% elastane
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice