Part of Arc’teryx Traverse collection built for exploring mountains and big terrain on foot, the Arc'teryx Men's Lefroy Pants are lightweight, air permeable and suited for warm weather hiking.
Made from Aequora AirPerm™, the Lefroy allows air to flow for evaporative cooling, while the fabric’s nylon content delivers strength and quick drying properties, and the elastane fibres add performance stretch.
The Lefroy’s trim fit cut is not constrictive, while articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch combines with the fabric’s four-way stretch.
- Air permeable
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Two mesh lined hand pockets
- Inseams: 30, 32, 35
- Weight: 282g
- Fit: Trim fit, Straight leg
Fabric Composition & Care
- Aequora AirPerm™ - 86% nylon, 14% elastane