Designed for warm weather and long trails, the lightweight, air permeable and comfortable Lefroy Walking Shorts from Arc'teryx are the ideal choice for summer hikes. Made from Aequora AirPerm™, the shorts combines the strength and quick drying capabilities of nylon with elastane’s performance stretch, and permits a high level of airflow for vapour transport and evaporative cooling.
The trim fit is streamlined, but not constraining, and articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch combine for extended mobility. Pockets are positioned for accessibility and functionality, and the waistband is specifically structured to ride comfortably under a pack.
- Air permeable
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Two mesh lined hand pockets
Fabric Composition & Care
- Aequora AirPerm™ - 86% nylon, 14% elastane
- SS - 19