A Different Bird
The everyday parka taken to a new level. Ergonomic fit, premium craftsmanship and carefully selected fabrics add modern performance to the idea of reliable down warmth. 750 fill European grey goose down jacket that makes a very substantial mid layer or stands on its own in cold, dry conditions.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hood, cuffs and underarms - areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
A Head of the Pack
The synthetically insulated low profile StormHood™ protects your head in storms, wind, or any weather. Coreloft™ stays warm when wet.
Down is the premium insulation that provides unrivalled warmth and comfort. Constructed with care and attention to detail, this is an everyday piece.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
Fabric Composition & Care
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 40 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice