Designed for versatility with a focus on trekking and hiking, the Zeta AR is made from N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology.
This material delivers durable waterproof, windproof, highly breathable protection with a backer technology that makes the fabric exceptionally supple, quiet and comfortable.
The Arc’teryx Trim fit keeps the shell close to the body to improve the GORE-TEX® fabric’s breathability, but leaves room for light layers. Articulation in the sleeves and gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology has excellent next to skin feel
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Trim-fitting StormHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Pit zips with WaterTight™ zipper can be opened to vent heat rapidly
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Weight: 425g
Fabric Composition & Care
- N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology
- GORE-TEX® with C-KNIT backer technology is more sensitive to snagging and staining. After washing, please dry immediately.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice