With a women’s specific design, carefully selected materials and features, and built in freedom of movement, the Gamma AR is a technical softshell pant versatile enough for alpine, rock and ice. Made from Burly™ Double Weave, the Gamma AR delivers a high level of abrasion resistance and performance four way stretch with moderate warmth. The wind resistant fabric has a DWR finish to provide moisture protection and a brushed inner face for comfort and improved wicking properties.
Performance Driven for Women
Purposeful design is an Arc’teryx commitment. Concentrating on athletic freedom and performance, the Gamma AR is specifically patterned for the female athlete in motion. Arc’teryx Trim fit provides a low profile that helps maximize fabric performance and layers easily under a hardshell. The gusseted crotch and built-in articulation at the knees and seat combine with the fabric’s four way stretch for exceptional freedom of movement. The cuffs are trim and adjust to reduce volume and improve visibility to the feet. The waist secures with a low profile integrated adjustable webbing belt and is lined with brushed polyester for comfort and moisture control under a harness or pack belt.
Features are Simple
The Gamma AR is refined for climbing, but also delivers the versatility needed for approaches on mixed terrain. Simple pocketing is functional and efficient: two hand pockets fit below a harness, and a pocket at the thigh is readily accessible. All lay close to the body to prevent snagging and tears, and zip closed for secure storage. The adjustable cuffs have a bootlace hook to secure the fit over the boot and eliminate the need for a gaiter.
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Gusseted crotch
- Straight leg
- Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
- Stretch pant cuff with lace hook and adjustable drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, chamois lined waist
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Seamless instep
Fabric Composition & Care
- Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice