The Arcteryx Womens Atom LT Hooded Jacket is a hybrid hoodie designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with optimal mobility and breathability.
This lightweight and compressible style features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature feature smooth faced, air permeable fleece stretch for ventilation. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- ARC'TERYX ESSENTIALS
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. DWR protects against light precipitation.
- NO SWEAT
- Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft
- AW - 19/20