The Arc’teryx Women's Cerium SL Insulated Jacket is lightweight, insulated and highly packable, perfect for rock climbing, hiking, travelling or just commuting to and from work.
A mid-layer insulated jacket, the Cerium SL is filled with 850 grey goose down and features two zippered hand pockets, an insulated collar, chin guard, elastic cuffs and elasticised rear hems to seal out any drafts.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Low collar with rear stretch knit comfort panel
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Elasticised rear hem seals out draft
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Weight: 165g
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
Fabric Composition & Care
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European grey goose down