Designed with women in mind, the Delta LT Zip pullover from ArcteryX is made from Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid.
Acting as a lightweight midlayer, a warm baselayer or as a standalone in mild temperatures, the Delta was constructed with athletic freedom and performance in mind.
Its trim fit performs more efficiently as it stays close to the skin and it doesn’t bunch or ride up under shell layers, thanks to articulation, making it ideal for climbing.
The high collar helps retain heat and a slight drop hem adds to the coverage of the pullover.
The Delta LTA is highly air permeable, quick drying and is low bulk – meaning that it is easy to pack and doesn’t take up much room. Making it a perfect layer to add to your kit for your next adventure.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Standard collar
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting
- Weight: 190 g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m².
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice