The Kakeela pants from Arctery’x combines Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, the reliable waterproof protection of GORE-TEX®, and a streamlined design to produce a comfortable and high-performance pant for on-piste skiing and boarding.
Soft and durable, N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology provides breathable protection from wind, snow and rain, but has a comfortable, quiet hand. The Coreloft™ Compact 80g insulation has a low profile that gives the Kakeela its streamlined design without compromising warmth.
Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents prevent snow entry yet allow heat to escape on long, aggressive runs. Keprotec™ protects the instep from boot abrasion and edge cuts, and the durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ are carefully integrated into the pant to seal out the snow.
Freedom of movement is a key component of the Kakeela’s design. The Athletic fit works with use specific articulation and women’s specific design to create a pant that delivers exceptional ergonomic freedom with a clean, comfortable performance fit.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
- Weight: 660g
- Athletic Fit
Fabric Composition & Care
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Diem™ - 100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistant and easy to care for.