You’ve climbed 140 feet of pumpy 5.11 only to be greeted with a final 15 feet of desperate tips jamming and offset liebacking. With the Booster III at least you won’t feel weighed down. Lightweight and with silky-smooth handling, the Booster will prove its worth on today’s endurance routes.
- The Booster III 9.7 single rope is designed for experienced climbers
- The thin diameter reduces rope-drag and weight, but there is some compromise in slice resistance and long-term durability
- Centre of rope is clearly marked
- Low impact-force lessens strain on protection placement
- Beal ropes tend to have a bit more stretch, but lessen the impact force and provide a soft catch