Wherever the adventure takes you - the Alpine 45-litre Rucksack has all you need for an easier, comfier climb. With an impressive strength to weight ratio, weighing just 955g, you can lighten the load even further by removing the aluminium frame.
The low profile back and shoulder system brings great stability and comfort, while snow shedding fabric provides reliable weather protection. You can keep everything secure thanks to the sleek roll-top closure, which also gives you speedy access to essential gear. For easy-reach essentials, the slim line hip belt and gear loops are handy for stashing the essentials.
With extra touches like a top strap for security, reflective material and an aluminium ice axe holder, this bag has you covered!
One size = 64 x 34 x 25cm, approx 995g
- When weight is critical the removable aluminium frame lightens the load.
- The impressive strength to weight ratio means a reassuringly robust pack without extra weight holding you back.
- Comfort and mobility are key with side compression straps for a compact pack, sleek shoulder straps and a low profile back design. Top strap is great for security and doubles as a convenient place to secure a rope.
- Stash essentials in the easy reach zipped front pocket.
- Safely carry your equipment, thanks to the bungee attachment and aluminium axe holder.
- Stability and security comes from the slimline hip belt and gear loops.
- Create a neat, streamlined pack with dual side compression straps.
- Carry skis and keep both hands-free with the side release buckle on the compression straps.
- Stay protected as the back panel and shoulder straps are made to shed snow.
- Always be seen, even when you’d rather not be! With the reflective front bungee system.
- Keep gloves on and still adjust your pack with a tough YKK® side release buckle.
- Great weather resistance and protection comes from water-resistant fabric and roll-top closure.
Fabric Composition & Care
- 210D Nylon 6.6 Ripstop
- AW - 18/19