Whether climbing, mountaineering or ski-touring the Men’s Arete III 45 Mountain Rucksack is packed with features to help tame your chosen route.This latest edition of the ever-popular Arete features the addition of a crossbar load transfer frame which improves the comfort of heavy loads while walking without hindering on the climb – it is also removable if you to choose to go light.
The Arete is packed full of technical features including the innovative finger grip belt, this allows you to push the gear loops of your harness through, allowing you the comfort of the hip belt whilst wearing a climbing harness.
- Improved comfort with a heavy load without any hindrance to your climb is achieved with the removable crossbar load transfer frame, the pack also features ergonomically shaped shoulders and a height adjustable removable chest strap for a perfect fit
- Features a split hip belt which allows you to access gear loops from your harness even when the hip belt is in use
- Improved fit, comfort and functionality with a climbing harness is achieved with the finger grip hip belt
- Features an A-frame ski carry – this pack is ideal for a host of activities from light cragging to hut to hut ski touring
- Weight: 1130g
- Volume: 45 Litres
- Dimensions: 74cm x 34cm x 29cm
Fabric Composition & Care
- Ardura 330D Diamond Rip / Esdura 450D
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice