DescriptionVersatile, robust and fast-drying, the Cold Climbs Jacket is a great warmth layer,whether you’re bashing up cold Scottish mountain gullies or ice climbing in alpine valleys. Inspired by the original 1986 Berghaus Extrem range this fantastic hooded fleece jacket is comfort itself. Loaded with great qualities to make any expedition a smoother ride, it’s lightweight, yet highly breathable. That’s down to the Polartec® Classic 300 fabric - its high quality deep brushed pile is not only reliably warm, it also dries fast and easily sheds snow in a couple of shakes. The cosy hood keeps ears warm and is great on its own or fits easily under another layer if you want to add a jacket and hood on top. Shoulders are protected from rubbing rucksacks with extra fabric and flat lock stitching creates low profile seams for greater comfort. And for those hard to reach belay ledges on tough climbs there’s greater movement built in to the active fit.
- WARM AND BREATHABLE - Warmth yet lightweight, fast drying, highly breathable and you can machine wash it, just a few of the brilliant qualities of Polartec® Classic 300.
- UNRESTRICTED MOVEMENT - Greater freedom of movement is down to the Active fit construction.
- ABRASION RESISTANT - Jacket lasts longer with reinforced shoulders to withstand rucksack abrasion.
- Bluesign® approved fabric.
- Jackets last longer with reinforced shoulders to withstand rucksack abrasion.
- Keep essentials at the ready in two hand pockets and one chest pocket.