The elder statesman of the outdoor world, the Cornice from Berghaus was first introduced in 1993 and has been a popular choice of walkers ever since.
This long version of the Cornice is made from waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric, for versatility and to protect against the elements.
Ideal as part of a layering system and can be used for all-year-round wear.
- Roll away hood with adjustment
- Two zipped lower patch pockets and a zipped map pocket
- Double storm flap covering centre front zip
- Full waist drawcord adjustment
- Longer length
- Elastication at cuff and adjustable cuff tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- Weight: 796g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Main - Adelaide 2 layer Gore-Tex (100% Polyester)
- Lining - Nylon dry mesh and taffeta
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice