Pack all of your essential clothing and equipment in the Expedition Mule+ 100 litre Holdall from Berghaus. Ideal for multi day trips that demand a strong and durable yet lightweight bag. The bag features internal zipped pockets to keep everything organised and detachable shoulder straps which allow you to carry as a rucksack when needed.
The bag can be cleverly tucked away in to a small package once emptied, so you can store it. The versatile design allows you to carry over the shoulder or on your back as a rucksack. With 100 litres of storage space the bag can be reduced down in size by using the side compression straps.
Durable, waterproof fabric with a sturdy base and signature Berghaus branding - it looks good but is also tough so you don't have to worry about your bag when you check-in at the airport.
- Height adjustable chest strap and detachable padded shoulder straps mean you can carry it like a rucksack if you need to.
- There when you need it, gone when you don’t. Packs away into a zipped pocket for lightweight compact storage.
- Hardwearing fabric keeps kit safe and whilst travelling to your starting base no matter how remote.
- Keep the bulk to a minimum with easy to use side compression straps.
- Organise your kit in the internal lid pocket.
- Great weather resistance and protection comes from the extra tough base.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Nylon 400D Ripstip
- AW - 18/19