The Men's Expeditor AQ Ridge walking boot from Berghaus, is waterproof, comfortable and with a superb grip.
Recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme, the Expeditor utilises Berghaus’ own AQ waterproof technology. Lightweight and breathable, it has been tried and tested for high performance and protection from the elements.
The superb grip comes from the OPTI-STUD lug technology, developed to improve braking, traction and anti-clogging.
- Waterproof AQ technology
- OPTI-STUD hiking outsole pattern Duke of Edinburgh recommended
- Full grain leather
- EVA midsole
- DWR coated air mesh for water resistance
- Weight: 1050g (UK Size 9)
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - 1.6-1.8mm Corrected full grain leather and DWR coated air mesh.
- Outsole - OPTI-STUD® Hike outsole with EVA midsole.
- Lining - AQ® waterproof, air permeable membrane.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice