DescriptionThe Berghaus Expeditor Ridge 2.0 is an excellent all-round walking boot. It is lightweight and comfortable, and the new design makes it even kinder on the eye. Loaded with great technology, from the robust leather upper to shock absorbing EVA mid-soles for underfoot cushioning, it’s a top choice. Plus, you can be sure of a great grip with OPTI-STUD® soles. All this and a great new look, what’s not to like?
- Waterproof - Dry feet. Happy days! Thanks to the AQ® waterproof lining they are breathable and will keep your feet dry.
- Cushioned - Be kind to your feet with underfoot cushioning from EVA midsoles and the OrthoLite® footbed.
- Advanced grip - Brilliant grip that won’t let you down comes from the OPTI-STUD® sole.
- Built to last with durable scuff resistant treated leather upper.
- Leather is made in a tannery certified by the Leather Working Group for environmental performance.
- Weight (approx.): 1020g/pair
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - 1.6-1.8mm Treated leather.
- Outsole - OPTISTUD® Walk-WB/OS outsole
- Midsole - EVA midsole.
- Footbed - Berghaus Ortholite® Low Level Hike
- Quarter Lining - AQ waterproof membrane
- Collar/Tongue Lining - Fabric lining.
- SS - 18
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice